We’re happy to announce that we’re soon opening an expansion of over 20,000 square feet to our Flying Squirrel Trampoline Park in Ottawa, Ontario. This expansion will include many new attractions including: a whole new climbing area including a giant custom Rubix Cube tower complete with harnesses and staff to make sure everyone is safe, a beginner friendly rope course with protective equipment that is disinfected after use, and various “soft play” obstacle courses that are perfect for park goers between the ages of 1-3 years old. Our facilities are disinfected daily for your safety and we hope to see you, your friends, and your loved ones soon!
ROPES COURSE RULES
1. For your safety avoid having more than one person on each climbing element.
2. For your safety avoid having more than three persons on each platform.
3. Do not wrap your head or limbs around your harness or rope! Do not detach harness or belay clip – staff will remove them for you.
4. Be gentle to the equipment. Do not intentionally fall or push against each other.
5. Ask for assistance to remove the harness when needed. The staff shall check the harness, helmet & disinfect before getting back to use.
6. Do not climb if injured or wearing a cast or brace! (Danger of injuries)
7. Do not wear stuff around your neck! (Danger of strangulation)
8. Remove jewelry and piercings! (Danger of getting caught and damaging your belongings)
MAX AGE – 12 YEARS
MAX HEIGHT – 5′ (152CM – 60 INCHES)
WEIGHT LIMIT PER PERSON – 175 POUNDS (79KG)
ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
MAX AGE – 3 TO 6 YEARS
WEIGHT LIMIT PER PERSON – 175 POUNDS (79KG)
FLYING SQUIRREL URBAN PLAYGROUND & ROPES COURSE RULES
1. Flying Squirrel Socks or Other Park Socks Allowed. Shoes, sneakers, and sandals are allowed on the pink and black flooring. All other padded flooring areas, socks are required. If you forget socks, we have socks you can purchase. Pantyhose & baby booties are not acceptable as socks; please bring only Flying Squirrel or Other Recreational Park Socks.
2. Parents you are responsible for your children at all times. No exceptions and regardless to the fact that Flying Squirrel has staff monitoring the playground and ropes course.
3. All parents and children participating must sign a liability waiver before entry to the playground and ropes course.
4. Children 12 years of age or younger only. Toddlers 1-3 years of age must use the Toddler Only Zone. If you have any older children attending your group they WILL be permitted into the facility HOWEVER they will be treated as an adult in the playground and ropes area.
5. If your child has a specific allergy to certain materials or food please let a staff member know before entry. If they have a special medical condition again please let a staff member know before entry. Your child’s safety is our #1 priority. You understand as a patron you and your child enter at your own risk. Flying Squirrel cannot control what another child brings into our facility that your child may be allergic to.
6. Adults are not allowed to enter the playground and ropes course area without a child or only under the direct supervision of a Flying Squirrel staff member. Adults without children are not allowed to take pictures.
7. In the toddler play area, parents are required to accompany their toddler children in the play area at all times. Parents are required to wear Flying Squirrel Socks or other recreational park socks. A parent wristband is required to be in the toddler play area.
8. Items like jewelry, watches and loose clothing should be removed from every adult and child prior to entering in the play area. Remember we don’t want anything getting caught, damaged or broken.
9. Please understand Flying Squirrel is NOT responsible for any lost, damaged or forgotten items.
10. Any rude, rough play or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated by any child or adult. In the event a child or adult violates this policy they will be asked to leave, with NO refund. Using inappropriate language will result in your removal as well. Patrons are required to follow the requests of Flying Squirrel staff members immediately and at all times.
11. If you booked an Urban Playground birthday party at Flying Squirrel and have relatives and guests with older children – these rules still apply. Any guests of your birthday party that do not abide by these rules will be immediately removed from the facility. The safety of our children/guests is our number one concern.
12. We also have a toddler zone that is for children 3 years of age or less.