Adventure Playground, Ropes Course and Climbing Walls
Active play makes for healthy, happy kids! Recapture the magic of childhood as you explore our floor-to-ceiling jungle playground, slides, climbing walls and unique kids ropes course! You have to see it to believe it!
- Adventure Playground Admission includes Access to: Adventure Playground, Ropes Course and Climbing Walls.
- Adventure Playground & Ropes Course is for children 12 years of age or younger.
- Adventure Playground Toddler Zone: Toddlers 3 years of age or younger (Parent Spectators Allowed)
- Climbing Walls: Suitable for all ages and can be added on to your trampoline park admission ticket – Climbing Wall Upgrade
- Flying Squirrel Trampoline Socks Required and Is not included with admission.
Toddler Playground Admission Tickets include 1 parent or guardian admission to allow adult supervision.
60 Minute Adventure Playground Admission: $20.00
90 Minute Adventure Playground Admission: $25.00
120 Minute Adventure Playground Admission: $30.00
60 Minute Climbing Wall Upgrade: Upgrades your trampoline park admission ticket to include access to the climbing walls (All Ages): $5.00
Age 1-3 Rates:
60 Minute Adventure Playground Toddler Admission (Kids 1-3 years): $20.00 (includes 1 parent/guardian admission)
120 Minute Adventure Playground Toddler Admission (Kids 1-3 years): $30.00 (includes 1 parent/guardian admission)
Combo Pack: 12 Years and Under Only
120 Minute Adventure Park Admission: 60 Minutes for the Trampoline Park and 60 Minutes for the Adventure Playground $40.00
ROPES COURSE RULES
1. For your safety avoid having more than one person on each climbing element.
2. For your safety avoid having more than three persons on each platform.
3. Do not wrap your head or limbs around your harness or rope! Do not detach harness or belay clip - staff will remove them for you.
4. Be gentle to the equipment. Do not intentionally fall or push against each other.
5. Ask for assistance to remove the harness when needed. The staff shall check the harness, helmet & disinfect before getting back to use.
6. Do not climb if injured or wearing a cast or brace! (Danger of injuries)
7. Do not wear stuff around your neck! (Danger of strangulation)
8. Remove jewelry and piercings! (Danger of getting caught and damaging your belongings)
FLYING SQUIRREL URBAN PLAYGROUND & ROPES COURSE RULES
1. Flying Squirrel Socks or Other Park Socks Allowed. Shoes, sneakers, and sandals are allowed on the pink and black flooring. All other padded flooring areas, socks are required. If you forget socks, we have socks you can purchase. Pantyhose & baby booties are not acceptable as socks; please bring only Flying Squirrel or Other Recreational Park Socks.
2. Parents you are responsible for your children at all times. No exceptions and regardless to the fact that Flying Squirrel has staff monitoring the playground and ropes course.
3. All parents and children participating must sign a liability waiver before entry to the playground and ropes course.
4. Children 12 years of age or younger only. Toddlers 1-3 years of age must use the Toddler Only Zone. If you have any older children attending your group they WILL be permitted into the facility HOWEVER they will be treated as an adult in the playground and ropes area.
5. If your child has a specific allergy to certain materials or food please let a staff member know before entry. If they have a special medical condition again please let a staff member know before entry. Your child's safety is our #1 priority. You understand as a patron you and your child enter at your own risk. Flying Squirrel cannot control what another child brings into our facility that your child may be allergic to.
6. Adults are not allowed to enter the playground and ropes course area without a child or only under the direct supervision of a Flying Squirrel staff member. Adults without children are not allowed to take pictures.
7. In the toddler play area, parents are required to accompany their toddler children in the play area at all times. Parents are required to wear Flying Squirrel Socks or other recreational park socks. A parent wristband is required to be in the toddler play area.
8. Items like jewelry, watches and loose clothing should be removed from every adult and child prior to entering in the play area. Remember we don't want anything getting caught, damaged or broken.
9. Please understand Flying Squirrel is NOT responsible for any lost, damaged or forgotten items.
10. Any rude, rough play or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated by any child or adult. In the event a child or adult violates this policy they will be asked to leave, with NO refund. Using inappropriate language will result in your removal as well. Patrons are required to follow the requests of Flying Squirrel staff members immediately and at all times.
11. If you booked an Urban Playground birthday party at Flying Squirrel and have relatives and guests with older children - these rules still apply. Any guests of your birthday party that do not abide by these rules will be immediately removed from the facility. The safety of our children/guests is our number one concern.
12. We also have a toddler zone that is for children 3 years of age or less.
Sunday - Monday : 10am - 9pm
Tuesday - Thursday : 2pm - 9pm
Friday : 2pm - 12am
Saturday 10am - 12am
Flying Squirrel Trampoline Park is a Family Fun Center in Ottawa Ontario with plenty of activities and attractions for all ages! We have child friendly areas, and safety is our top priority!